Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Weekend Away

Well we had our first big outing since Harmon has joined our family. Last weekend we headed to Panguitch for a few days. We had a great time!! The whole Henrie family was there. All 4 of my brothers with wives, kids, and fiancee's. Needless to say it was a snug fit with everyone at Grandma and Grandpa's house, but it was so fun to see everyone. It was a little chilly and windy, but we did manage to make it outside to fly kites with all the kids. I think the adults had more fun than the kids did--I havn't flown a kite in years!! Since we've been home we are just detoxing the kids from the Grandma and Grandpa High and getting Harmon used to not being held all the time. We were so glad we could go--we love spending time with family!!

1 comment:

cbess said...

Alleen, Congratulations on the new baby we got our announcement today and he is so cute looks so much like Hunter. love your blog spot the turning pictures are way cool Any way I love the family picture and would really like a copy if you get a chance to e-mail me one. Hope fully we will see you at the wedding and I can get my hands on that baby. Love ya add me to your blog list all the kids have one so we can keep in touch I never keep mine updated but Kate and some o them do. charlesbessfamilyblogspot I think if not try grahamandkate bueler any way love ya Cleola



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com