Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Conversations

One of the highlights of my week is driving Haley and her friends Sophia and Emmy to dance and pre-school. It's funny to hear what three 4 four year-old little girls come up with. This was their conversation today . . . .

Sophia--"I have a fish"

Haley--"I have a blue fish, but Hunter doesn't have a fish because he got sick"

Emmy--"What happened to it"

Haley--"Hunter's fish got sick and was coughing then went to live with Heavenly Father"

Emmy--"Fish don't live with Heavenly Father (laughing)"

Sophia--"Yes they do!!!"

Haley--"Heavenly Father lives at the church"

Emmy--"No he doesn't!!!"

Sophia--"Yes he does I saw him and talked to him at church"

Emmy--"Why didn't I get to see him, that's not FAIR!"

Sophia--"If you go to your cabin you don't get to see Heavenly Father"

Haley--"Maybe next time you go to church you can see him!"

It was so sweet to listen to their innocence! I find it so entertaining to just sit and watch them sometimes, you never know where a conversation may lead. I think this one went on a little more, but I forget I was laughing to hard!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is so adorable! Don't you just love those type of comments and conversations.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com