Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Double Celebration

We had a wonderful long weekend in the cold of Panguitch. Grandma and Grandpa's house was packed as always with kids running every which way. The kids were in heaven with so many playmates. All us adults were even able to sneak away for dinner without kids. We hit the Cowboy Smokehouse for some delish food and great entertainment (my sis-in-law Becky was singing).
Saturday, we made the day all about Harmon. His 2nd Birthday was just a few days away so we celebrated early so we could play with his toys. Becky made some bread shaped and colored like Easter eggs that the kids got to decorate with crazy sliced ham and colored mayo. It was so cute! I made some cupcakes and the kids made messes, everyone was thrilled! Harmon had a blast opening presents and sharing with his cousins. He got a new Tee and bat, a shape train, and a bubble machine. I can't believe he is two already, he has grown up really fast. Harm is such a handful and into everything. He is REALLY good at being 2! I couldn't imagine life without him though, he makes us laugh everyday. He is really starting to talk and knows his eyes are "Baby Blue" he also has "PWEEESE" down. Life is never boring with him around!
Sunday we celebrated Easter with a little egg hunt and baskets. All the cousins were there and everyone got PLENTY of treats! Grandpa even donated his change to the cause and between my 3 kids we had $12.45. I think we'll call it our Slurpee fund for after t-ball games :) We did our best to listen to conference, but with so many kids hopped up on sugar I didn't really get much out of it, so I am REALLY excited to get my Ensign! We rushed home that afternoon to watch opening day for the Red Sox at Fenway. The Red Sox winning was the perfect ending to a very fun weekend. There are pictures to come. Our camera is on the fritz, so hopefully my parents will send some soon. I hope everyone else enjoyed the holiday as well!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com