Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The "Backyard"

 When we visit Panguitch my kids are in PURE heaven! Just outside the backyard there are so many things to discover and lots for Mom to take pictures of as well :)  
The perfect lighting for those baby blues!

Trees to climb

Cute Cousins to play with



Barns to explore

Fun knobs to turn

Amazing Grandparents to play with

Apples to find (Yuck)


One Simple swing that is "the" place to be.  Notice Aunt Alice's white hair poking over the fence.  It's always nice to visit with family next door to :)

Fences to climb

Woodpiles
Don't forget the weeds to crunch (and grasshoppers to find).  I love watching them explore and discover new things.  I'm jealous we don't have more of a yard to do that here, but that's part of living in the city :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Alleen - your pictures are great!!

kate said...

Aunt alice! I haven't seen her in years!

Great photos!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com