Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

We just returned from a long weekend in Panguitch.  It was fun to spend Halloween up there playing with cousins, eating candy, and just playing constantly!  I will say it was a little colder than I like, but it was still fun and the kids didn't mind one bit!
Here's our crew of Trick or Treaters.  It was fun to have all the cousins together!
Harmon, Lincoln, Mallory, Tabby, DJ, Haley, and Hunter

We quickly posed for a family pic before the sugar high kicked in.


What does Captain America do in his downtime?  Kicks back with the remote just like everyone else :)


Isn't she the cutest witch you've ever seen!

Watch out for those webs.  They're on the prowl for candy!

2 comments:

Rebecca Henrie said...

Love the costumes!! They all look so cute Alleen!

The Andersen Family said...

All so cute....Captain America STINKING cute!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com