Haley and I got to have an afternoon together at the Mall just after Christmas. She finally decided it was time to get her ears pierced. The funny thing was as soon as we got to the Mall she started to chicken out, but after an hour of shopping with me at Dillards I had her convinced! She couldn't stop looking in the mirror afterwards and can't wait to change her earrings to some that she got for Christmas. We celebrated by sharing a cookie and a Diet Coke afterwards. Man I love this little girl. I hope our relationship is always as good as it is with my Mom. I always loved girl time with Mom and I look forward to having many more with Haley. She says next time we're going to the Spa (I'm not sure she knows what that means, but she knows already that it's a magical place :)

No comments:
Post a Comment