 |
| Hunt and Coach Mike |
Yesterday was Opening ceremonies for little league. Hunter also had his first game against the Dodgers. They did great and had a blast. We've had one little girl that wouldn't even practice with the team, but she got out there and had a blast. I think it's because she has a great coach! This is Michael's 3rd year coaching the T-Ball Red Sox and he is well loved by the kids and parents. I love seeing him get so excited about a bunch of 4-6 year olds going out to play ball! The ceremonies were good and they ran on time which is great when it's cold and windy outside. I'm not sure the little t-ballers understand the whole process, but 2 of our kids won prizes that were raffled off so they were excited. After the ceremony we headed to the game at another park and got warmed up a bit. I was excited to stay for most of the game before heading to Haley's practice at another park. When the day was over we had left the house at 8:30 in the morning and didn't get home until around 2:30. That's a long day for a 1 and 2 year old who are used to naps and regular meals :) It's going to be a busy season with 2 kids playing in 2 different leagues. Michael might be able to make it to 1 of Haley's games, which is to bad! I love watching the kids compete and have fun playing sports, but I'm always happy to see the end and get my family back for a while. I'm glad Michael is coaching and it's truly a family event! I even spent last Saturday with Haley at a Softball Clinic. I got my own glove and learned quite a bit. It's so fun to go out and actually play catch with your kids. Hunter is getting so much better and can even catch a lot of the balls thrown at him.
 |
| Do you think we like the Red Sox? |
 |
| This is what I dealt with. Snot and cold winds. Gross . . . I know! |
 |
| Haley really wanted to be out on the field with Dad and the T-ballers! Her opening ceremonies are next week |
 |
| Here's all the kids and coaches . . . they're sizing up the competition :) |
 |
| Michael is soo good with the kids and they really look up to him. This is him with Hunters friend Tanner. He looks like he's lost in all that equipment. |
 |
| Throw me the BALL! |
 |
| Eye on the ball . . . |
 |
| Check out that Stance! |
 |
| Here they are herding the kids onto the field. Cute kids! |
 |
Haley insisted on a picture of "the girls" even
though she looks like she just got out of bed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment