Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

We had a great Easter at home this year.  We had just returned from spending a few days at Disneyland so being home and in our own beds was what we all wanted to do.  Sunday was a beautiful day and with 9:00 church we were up at 7:30 to see what the Easter Bunny had brought.  For the kids it may as well have been Christmas, they were so excited!  Church was great and I love that Haley and Hunt are having the same lessons each week so they can come home and discuss what they have learned.  The Resurrection is hard for kids to understand, but I think the kids understood the reverence of the event that happened that day.  We spent the afternoon cuddling on the couch watching movies and just being together (after an egg hunt and big ham dinner. of course :)  I am so thankful for our Savior and the sacrifice he made for each of us.  I'll be forever thankful that he made it possible for each of us to be resurrected and that if we live worthily we can be with our family forever.











1 comment:

The Andersen Family said...

Your family is so darling!! Love the new blog look too!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com