Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Forever Family

We had a special trip to the St. George Temple on Friday night with all my brothers and their wives.  It is such a special event to gather in the temple with those you want to spend eternity with.  It was the first time we'd been together in the temple since my youngest brother Cameron got married.  My Mom has been requesting this to happen every year on her birthday and it's been tough to get everyones schedules together.  It was also nice to have some time with Marc as he's leaving for Iraq next week with the National Guard.  We'll be praying for his safe return home everyday!  Troy also needs a few prayers as he was just called as the Bishop of his ward.  He'll do an amazing job and I'm sure it will be a great learning experience for him!  Cameron is starting a new job and David is trying to finish their new home and my parents are also trying to get into a new home after loosing theirs to a fire.  So as you can tell an escape to the temple is just what everyone needed to escape from the pressures of life for a while.  Michael and I just enjoyed getting away and remembering our wedding and thanking Heavenly Father for our 4 little monsters :)






Sorry David and Becky--I got distracted and didn't get a picture of you two.

4 comments:

Holly said...

How beautiful!

kate said...

That's fantastic that you all can be there together! I hope to see one day with all my family members! ;)

Rebecca Henrie said...

Alleen, I LOVE all those pictures. So glad you got to all go. Miss you lots. Love, beck

i said...

how special. what a lovely family!!!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com