Sunday, July 17, 2011

Better late than Never

So there was a day back in early June when we had Hunter's last T-ball game, Haley's team party, and Hunter's team party.  Maybe it's taken me so long to blog about it because I'm still trying to recover.  It was a long fun day with some very excited kids.  It is always fun to see them get so excited about getting trophies and just celebrating the fact that they worked hard all season!
Hunt ready to hit at his last game.

I still think he looks like a bobblehead.  He's so small!

Yep that's my kid!  He's not going to let that first basemen stop him!

Harm's little girlfriend Hannah.  They are a mischievous little couple!

Haley getting her trophy from Coach Mike.

This girl LOVED playing softball and can't wait to play again!

At the Red Sox party Michael surprised me with some gift cards and flowers to say Thanks for being the Team Mom.  It was so thoughtful and sweet!  I'm a lucky girl!

Hunt getting his trophy from Coach Mike (Dad)
Add caption


1 comment:

Eric and Jenny Nelson said...

What fun!! Thinking of you guys!!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com