Monday, August 29, 2011

School Daze

The School Year has Officially started.  Hunter is in Kindergarten and Haley started 2nd grade.  They were both SOOO excited for the days.  I was to until I dropped them off--I miss them terribly when they're not home and I cried as soon as I got back in the car.  I love watching them learn and grow, I just wish it wasn't happening so fast!  Harm had a hard time letting his 2 Best Buddies go, but he played with his friend Ethan and was okay.  He starts school in 2 weeks so we'll have more pictures to come!








4 comments:

Rebecca Henrie said...

So cute Alleen! Love 'em!

Melissa said...

They are getting so big and cute! I like the idea of them holding up their grade - I might steel that one next year. :)

The Andersen Family said...

Wow, time is flying by. I can still see Haley as that little toddler, sitting on my couch, looking at books. They are darling.

FCZ said...

https://www.fczorky.com/2021/01/pinjaman-online-untuk-dana-pendidikan.html



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com