Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Keeping Busy


Well I've decided the hardest part about having a new baby is keeping the other two kids entertained. They seem to be bored all the time!! Dad has done well trying to keep them busy, with playing T-Ball and running thru the sprinklers. Haley has been invited to play with a few friends to and that helps the time pass.
Mom and Harmon are both doing well. Harmon is back up to his birth weight and growing normally. We had some discouraging news the other day when our Doctor called to let us know that Harmon wants to be like his big sister and he has Hypothyroidism just like her. We've already started him on some medication and are trying to get into the specialist. It's a relief that they found it before it was a problem and we are relieved to know that it's treatable. We truly have been blessed with healthy kids and we are so thankful for that!





1 comment:

Sally said...

Harmon is so cute! Is he a Red Sox fan too? I am sorry to hear that he has hypothyroidism.(sp?) PS Is that grass for real? I am thinking not...way to perfect!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com