Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Twilight the Movie



Here's something for those Twilight fans out there. This is some clips from the filming of the Twilight movie coming out in December.


http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476

5 comments:

Lindsay Mann said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm not so sure about who they cast as Edward. I pictured him totally different. I need to reread the book before the movie comes out.

Heather said...

Alleen I was so excited to get your birth announcement and to see your new sweetie! Congrats! I am glad you have a blog I can check out, it's fun to keep up that way. We have one also if you want to see what the Friant's are up to! So great to hear from you. Love, Heather
http://sixboysandme-heather.blogspot.com/

Ben & Kim said...

Harmon is a cutie! A "big" cutie apparently. We are so happy for you guys. I got your blog off of Cleola's birth announcement and had to take a look. Congratulations and we hope all is well. Love, your cousins Ben and Kim

Oh, and I love the pic of Twilight you posted. That is exactly how I pictured them.

Zac said...

oh please.///// gaga me with a fork twiglight is lame ...haha..

Lisa said...

Alleen! How are you?! I noticed your blog address on Heather's blog and was excited to be able to catch up with you and your life! Congratulations on the new baby - you have such a cute family! And I'm glad to see yet another Twilighter... I finally got my sister to read them and now she's even a "Volturi Mom" on TwilightMoms.com and makes Twilight jewelry, etc. So funny.
Anyway, I'm so glad to have found your blog! Hope you have a great day.
Lisa



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com