Yes it has taken a week to update--Last weekend I was swept away with Mothers Day. I must say I was spoiled and it was soooo nice. Michael wanted to go shopping for me, but I convinced him that it would be great if I could go myself. I spent 3 hours shopping all by myself. It was a bit surreal, I really didn't know what to do with myself. The back seat felt so empty driving around, but it was a great time! I had forgotten what it was like to enter a dressing room without having kids climbing under the stalls and opening the door while half clothed. After a nice shopping trip we headed to Cheesecake Factory for Lunch. YUMMY is all I have to say! Then it was off to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay. It was the perfect mothers day!! I love seeing my kids happy and looking at all the sharks, fish, and aligators made the day perfect!
I must say that in my enoyment of Mothers Day, I failed at paying tribute to my Mom. She is the greatest person I know and probably my best friend (along with Michael). The greatest compliment anyone can give me is that I remind them of her. If I can be just a quarter the mom she is, my kids will end up all right. I am so greatful for the things she has taught me and the patience she has for all my shortcomings. She is the greatest example and the most Christlike person I know! I love you Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment