Thursday, May 22, 2008

A to Z

Okay, I saw this on somebody elses blog and thought it was fun and since I've never done something like this I thought it might be interesting. Maybe I'll even learn something new about myself...

A-attached or single: Definitely attached to my Hubby Michael. We drive each other crazy, but I am so happy to be attached to him!

B-best friend: Michael and my Mom. They know all the good and BAD about me.

C-cake or pie: Definately Pie! Pumpkin, Chocolate, Apple--it doesn't matter the kind

D-day of choice: Thursday's--Michael's always off and we have no pre-school, dance, or commitments.

E-essential item: My Flatiron. My hair is not good without it.

F-favorite color: Blue, pink, yellow--Man, I don't know.

G-gummy bears or worms: Can't say as I'm a fan of either--I like chocolate better than candy. But if I had to choose it would be worms.

H-hometown: Panguitch, UT--although I only lived there for my senior year of high school. Now I better say that Henderson is home.

I-indulgence(s): I have a thing for frozen Kit kats. I just can't get enough lately--no wonder I can't loose the baby weight.

J-january or july: July in Utah! We seem to escape to Utah for a couple weeks in July once for the 4th then the 24th. July in Vegas stinks though!

K-kids: 3 crazy cuties. Haley, Hunter, and Harmon.

L-life is incomplete without: family to spend it with!

M-marriage date: December 8, 2001

N-number of siblings: I have 4 brothers who are great friends to me

O-oranges or apples: I love oranges, but I hate peeling them. It takes two days to get the rhine out of your nails.

P-phobias or fears: There's always that worry that something will happen to a member of my family. I try not to think about it.

Q-quotes: I have several favorties that are on sticky notes in my scriptures.

R-reason to smile: My kids playing together, my husband giving me a compliment, my baby sleeping thru the night. I could go on all day!

S-season of choice: Spring--the weather is perfect and we get to enjoy the outdoors and everything is fresh and new.

T-tag: I would tag anyone who reads this to do it on their blog so I can learn a little about them. Let me know if anyone does it.

U-unknown fact about me: I've recently become a blog stalker. Watch out I'm always on the prowl for blogging ideas.

V-very favorite store: I enjoy tai-pan, or any store I get to go to by myself.

W - worst habit: Eating late in the evening. After Michael goes to work I get bored and start grazing.

X-x-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound for sure--I love seeing my babies for the first time.

Y-your favorite food: Chicken Marsla from Cheesecake Factory or a pork burrito from Cafe Rio

Z-zodiac sign: Libra, not that it really means anything.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Alleen-this was fun to read. I feel like I am getting to know you again though it's been at least 100 years since we actually spoke. It's fun! heather



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com