We had a fun and busy weekend. It started with a birthday party for Haley's friend Kyla. They had a great time playing--we don't get to see the Dill family often so it was fun to celebrate Kyla's Birthday with them. After the party we rushed home to get ready for Grandma and Papa Henrie to get to our house. The kids were so excited, it is always so exciting when they get to come stay at our house. Saturday was busy for the kids we started with a Birthday party for Samuel, which Haley and Hunter went to and wore their Halloween costumes to. More pictures to come--they looked so cute. During the party my Dad and Michael watched BYU beat UNLV and my Mom and I went shopping. It was so nice to spend time with her, we don't get to do it very often, but I really enjoyed it!
We then rushed off to Haley's Soccer game. Haley got three goals! What a show off, just because she had Grandma and Grandpa there to watch (she threw in some dramatics as well). We had to leave the game early to head off to Haley's Dance show at the Galleria Mall. She did two dances "I love being a Princess" and "Boo". The pictures didn't turn out at all and of course the video camera died at the end of the second dance. At least we'll have our memories! Dinner at Pei Wei and a movie with Michael topped off the day.
It is always so fun to have family visit, the kids are already looking forward to when Grandma and Papa come again! Thanks for making their weekend!
Here are my little heroes. More pictures to come with Trunk or Treat and Halloween.

You can't see Haley that well, but she just made a goal! We're so proud!

Here's the kids with Grandpa and Grandma. They were sad to see them leave!

Haley, Emmy, and Sophia. Or should I say Snow White, Sharpei, and Fairy. They were so cute doing their little dance!
4 comments:
Love the costumes on Hunter and Hailey...so cute!
What a fun weekend! We love to have visits from grandma and grandpa too. They are the best. I love your little super heroes.
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. Love reading your blog and seeing all the pics. Your parents look the same! Tell them I said "hi".
Ava's wearing the same Wonder Woman costume this year! (And Karmen's Super Girl) Great minds think alike, eh?
And is that Thao Tran that commented above????!!!! If so, does she have a blog? I'd love the address!
Post a Comment