What a busy week it has been! Let me start this post with saying "Thank You" to everyone who actually thought I was "25". I got lots of birthday wishes, it's nice to know people care. Just for everyone's info I am not 25, that's just where I chose to stop counting. The rest of this post is just a rundown of our week. Probably boring to most, but I need it for my record and it was a great week!
Friday October 3, 2008--Eric and Jenny came over for dinner and baseball game. Red Sox vs. Angels. Red Sox won yeah!
Saturday, October 4--Eric and Jenny came over again to babysit so Michael could take me out. We saw Mama Mia at Mandalay Bay and had Cafe Rio. It was a great night and THANK YOU Jenny for watching the kids. YOU ARE THE BEST! We also had Soccer--Ladybugs won and Michael owes Haley another dollar.
Sunday, October 5--The kids and I decided to head to Utah for a few days. We left early and I realized I love listening to Conference on the radio. I got so much from it! President Monson's talk was wonderful and I can't wait to read it again!
Monday, October 6--Spent the day playing with cousins at Grandma and Papa's house and enjoyed the cool weather at the park. I finally got to make the Chicken Tortilla Soup I've been craving and it was yummy. I feel like I need cool weather to make soup. I love fall!
Tuesday, October 7--Had a photo shoot in front of Grandma and Papa's house. Their vines are a beautiful shade of red. My Mom then babysat while I got my hair done--that was their gift to me. I know I'm weird, but I go to Utah to get my hair done. It cost $40.00 for a cut and color. In Vegas it would be over $100. Thanks again Mom! We headed home afterwards and took the long way including a stop at Cedar Breaks to look at the views and play in the SNOW. (Yes there is snow already).
Wednesday, October 8-- 2 doctor appointments. Dermatologist for Harmon (Eczema is doing much better) and 6 month well check. He is getting sooooo big. 3 shots later we spent the evening at home dealing with a cranky baby and watching more Baseball. Go Red Sox!
Thursday, October 9--Tumbling for Hunter--Kind of a waste, he doesn't like structured play. Especially if I'm there. He loves the parachute though. More Baseball and a dirty house. Why is it so hard to recover from a trip?
Friday, October 10--Pre-school, house cleaning, and Halloween shopping. I won't say what their costumes are yet, but they are cute and the kids are so excited! More Baseball :)
Saturday, October 11--I think I finally got on top of the house today. I worked inside, Michael worked outside in the garage. We also had Soccer and of course on the coldest day of the year we had pictures as well. The Ladybugs won and Michael is short another dollar--just one goal this game. I was proud of Haley for working hard instead of complaining about the cold. It was REALLY chilly that day. After soccer we headed home for guess what MORE BASEBALL. Red Sox lost to the Rays so it's 1-1 in the ALCS. Now we're back to Boston. We'll keep cheering!
I know this was a long post, but this is my journal of sorts. Having our busy week in writing helps me realize how much fun we had. It's great to do so much with my family!



3 comments:
looks like you had a fun visit.. sounds like a busy week.. harmon is getting so big!
The pictures are so cute. I can't believe how big Harmon is getting. I'm glad you got away for a few day's.
Hey, how do you make it so that you can see when people have new posts under their blog links? I like that. P.S.--cute pics!
Post a Comment