Tag-9 Things (that I changed to 5 things)
I haven't done one of these for a while, so I'll give it a go. I think maybe I'll learn a thing or two about myself.
5 Favorite TV Shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Biggest Looser
3. Dancing With the Stars
4. Desparate Housewives (it makes me feel normal)
5. Jon and Kate plus 8
5 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio
2. PF Changs or Pei Wei
3. The Cheesecake Factory
4. Claimjumper
5. Olive Garden
5 Things That Happened to me Yesterday
1. Had quiet time--Hunter played with a friend, Haley at school, and Harmon sleeping ahhhh
2. Went to lunch with friends Mike and Juanita. We don't get to visit often
3. Played Wii Fit while Michael put Haley and Hunt to Bed
4. Enjoyed the nice weather. The whole family went for a walk. It was great!
5. Skipped dinner--still full from Cafe Rio Lunch!
5 Things That I am Looking Forward To.
1. My Parents visiting this weekend
2. Haley's Dance Recital on Saturday
3. Halloween--their costumes are sooooo cute!
4. The Holidays
5. My Bed tonight
5 Things on my Wish List
1. A new Vehicle
2. A clean and organized house that magically stays that way
3. An exotic vacation
4. It was to see the Red Sox win the World Series, but that's already out. :(
5. To not have to hear about the elections or economy anymore.
2 comments:
I'm SOOOOO with you on not hearing about politics or the state of the economy anymore! Sister Frome was on "Who wants to be a Millionaire?" last night and I swear EVERY commercial was a political one. I wanted to throw a baseball bat through the TV after a 30 minute show.
Nice, thanks for playing along. I sure enjoy reading your blog and hearing about you and your family. I think that the best part of the elections are the Thursday night SNL skits. I think they are hilarious!
Post a Comment