
Every year I tell Michael not to get me anything and every year he does anyway. I'm glad to have him as my Valentine! We had our Valentines dinner on Wednesday night so we wouldn't have to deal with the crowd and it was a much needed date! I was so excited to get out without kids and we even found a new babysitter.
I did get Michael a gift to, but it wasn't near as pretty as what he got me.
He wanted a big bucket for some T-Balls and this was the only one I could find, so I got that and filled it with everything HE loves. Chips, queso dip, Pepsi, and dark chocolate. Haley wanted to get him Star Wars Clone Wars, because she KNOWS Daddy loves it and so does she. We ended the evening cuddling and watching our movie as we ate our leftovers from lunch. It ended up being a great Valentines Day!I do feel like I've been celebrating all week long. I haven't cooked for several days.
Wednesday--we went out for dinner (Carrabas)
Thursday--My parents were passing thru town and bought us PF Changs Mmmm
Friday--Our great neighbors invited us over for dinner. It was fun to get to know them better!
Saturday--Metro Pizza for lunch and dinner
Sunday--Probably more Metro Pizza-you can only eat a piece at a time it's so filling-but good!
I guess I better get my rear in gear next week and teach myself how to cook again. Below are just a few pictures of Harmon from tonight. He is such a cutie! He's been sick and EXTREMELY ornery, but he's feeling better and is his old happy self again.
1 comment:
Wow! Your husband did good! Those are beautiful flowers! You are way more creative than me, I just did chocolates. Harmon is adoreable! Let me know if you ever do head to Richfield and we'll go too. It's been too long!
Post a Comment