Okay, I've decided that I am really good at stressing myself out. I have quite a bit going on this week and instead of dealing with it the right way, I'm just stressing about it. I know everything will be fine, but my head just isn't grasping that right now.
To give you an idea of what's up--I'm in the process of cooking 96 Hot Dogs. Yes, I did say 96 Hot Dogs. We have our Cub Scout Blue and Gold tonight and I got Hot dog duty. I was panicking about setting up and decorating, but of course everyone showed up and it was done within an hour this morning. I was panicking about what to do with my kids and my friend Jessica agreed to watch them "THANK YOU."
I had a t-Ball meeting last night for the team Mom's. I had no idea there was so much to do being the Team Mom-I'm not sure I agree with it all and I was up at 4:00 in the morning thinking about baskets, banners, and concessions. Oh and of course decorating the gym in my head as well. I finally got back to sleep when it was time to get up. Future stress of the week includes Visiting Teaching, Dr appointments, T-ball practice, and Haley's Birthday. So you can see that I am stressing for nothing because everything that is going on is just the joy of being a busy Mom and I wouldn't give it up for anything! I hope I'm not the only one that stresses about all the little things!
1 comment:
Stop stressing, your week is half over, and Mike will be home to help (if he doesn't let me know & I will.) Last night turned out just fine. Call me, I can help with a banner. Do you need presents wrapped, cake made, goodie bags stuffed? Let me know. I am home, and I can help.
Post a Comment