8 things tag...
I got tagged to do this and haven't done one for a while so I thought it'd be something fun to do. I enjoy getting to know old friends by reading their info so here's mine. Hope you're not to bored.
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Celebrating Michael's Birthday and Fathers Day
2. the nap that I'm taking later today!
3. Harmon going to nursery--I still have 4 months :(
4. The annual Hot Air Balloon Festival in Panguitch
5. A vacation with my family--Michael gets to come to
6. Date Night--I'm getting one this week YEAH!
7. Scrapbooking--I HAVE to spend some time on it before new baby gets here!
8. Organizing my house--I'm forcing the nesting stage to get here!
8 things I did yesterday
1. Slept in until 8:30
2. Went to a 51's game for Fathers Day.
3. Dropped off Suburban to get lock fixed
4. Picked up Suburban and dropped off Michaels truck for service
5. Took Haley to a friends house for a playdate
6. Played Mario Kart with Hunter
7. Took a short nap while Michael was at the DMV and kids were all occupied
8. Took the kids Fathers Day/Birthday shopping for Michael
8 things I wish I could do
1. run--someday maybe I'll be motivated to do a 5K and work up to a marathon-yeah right :)
2. be more organized--I try really hard!
3. Take a vacation--without kids even though I LOVE them to death!
4. Scrapbook--I need more time, money, and energy
5. Be more patient
6. Sleep thru the night-10 more weeks of tossing and turning
7. Find the magic way of earning money from home without actually working :)
8. Be crafty. I see cute things and wish I could actually make them.
8 shows I watch
1. Jon and Kate plus 8 (NOT loving this season!)
2. The Bacherlorette (Waste of time, but I still watch)
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Ace of Cakes
6. Misc Home design shows
7. Heroes (I'm a whole season behind and can't seem to catch up)
8. Everything on Disney, Noggin, and PBS kids (my kids usually have the remote:)
No comments:
Post a Comment