I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! We sure did. It was a very busy weekend and I have a ton of pictures to post, but I'll start with just the Halloween pics for now. Trunk or treat here we come . . .Here's all my little Heroes. Michael is wearing a Green Lantern shirt--I wouldn't know that if I weren't married to him. Me . . . I'm just SUPERMOM--No costume necessary.Captain AmericaWonder WomanSupermanBatman
Let's just say that your little cutie makes a much better Wonder Woman than me! That's what I was for Halloween this year... I don't know how... but even without talking to everyone, we all seemed to have a super hero theme going... Braeden was Flash, Lexi was Bat Girl, Ella was Super Girl... and you know the rest! Good to see that even Michael got into it a little! That's serious! ;)
5 comments:
i loved the themed costumes.. too cute.. we had tons of trunk or treats and parties too... almost too much
So cute!!!!
Let's just say that your little cutie makes a much better Wonder Woman than me! That's what I was for Halloween this year... I don't know how... but even without talking to everyone, we all seemed to have a super hero theme going... Braeden was Flash, Lexi was Bat Girl, Ella was Super Girl... and you know the rest! Good to see that even Michael got into it a little! That's serious!
;)
Ava wore that same Wonder Woman costume last year and still plays in it - it's awesome!! Your kids all look so cute!
They are the cutest superhero's!! I love the costumes.
Post a Comment