Saturday, January 16, 2010

This is what happens when . . .

This is what happens when you leave Dad home with Haley. I was gone for One Hour and he accomplished in that time what I've been trying to do for a month.
Yes, she is riding her bike all by herself. I was so excited and so was she. Dad must have the special touch! I think it's because I'm to chicken to let go, so she always expected me to be there to catch her. Now we need to get her a bigger bike :)
Here are a few cute pictures of two of my favorite guys . . . they are to cute not to post!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ha ha! My problem always was...that if I didn't let go I ended up tipping them over. I never could run right next to them without holding them at a slight angle. Not the greatest way to teach them to not be afraid and to trust you when they are in the process of falling as you are holding them. :)

Lindsay Mann said...

Maybe you need to loan us Michael for a week. We can't get Brooklyn to ride her bike...with the training wheels on. For some reason, she's decided she's terrified of bikes. She still hasn't changed much; I think last time we got together, she was scared of slides.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com