Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Growing up

Haley was talking today about what she wants to be when she grows up. Today it's a pet doctor and yesterday it was a rock star (like Taylor Swift not Hannah Montana). She then said she knows what my job is.

First I'm a "Book Reader" ---Because I like to read books.
Second I'm a "TV Watcher" ---Obviously I watch to much TV
Third I'm a "House Cleaner" ---She thinks I clean WAY to much

So according to my 6 year old all I do is read books, watch TV, and clean the house. She forgot to mention being a "Taxi Driver" and a "mediator". I feel like all I do is drive kids around and break up fights. I asked about Dad and all he does is "Coach baseball" and "Shoot bad guys"

I preatty sure Michael and I do a little more than what was mentioned. She found it amazing that I used to have a job and go to work everyday. Wow, I love being a Mom and hearing such wise insight from my kids!

2 comments:

ShaLayne said...

So Cute!

Melissa said...

So Cute!
I am a "Book Reader" too and I also like Taylor Swift. It sounds like Haley has made a good choice. :)
Enjoy your weekend!!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com