We started off the soccer season this morning with Haley's team "The Ladybugs." Their age division this year is much more competitive than before and is a blast to watch! They have one defender and 3 others on the field. Haley is proving to be really good at defending the goal, but LOVES to get in the mix going after the ball. She's not the fastest or the most skilled on the team, but she listens and takes direction from her coach better than anyone! Because she listened so well, she was set up for a goal today and scored!!!!! There were only 3 goals the whole game and she had one. It was a blast to watch and cheer her on!
Going for the Goal

Hunter's first game was right after Haley's and I'm afraid he was tired or distracted or something. I guess the important thing is that he had fun! He is still fun to watch and we know his team will improve thru the season, hopefully sooner than later :) They don't technically keep score for that age division, but I do know that his team got 3 goals and I lost count how many the other team got :) He did have a good time though and is excited to play and I'm glad just to see him smiling.


Hunter's first game was right after Haley's and I'm afraid he was tired or distracted or something. I guess the important thing is that he had fun! He is still fun to watch and we know his team will improve thru the season, hopefully sooner than later :) They don't technically keep score for that age division, but I do know that his team got 3 goals and I lost count how many the other team got :) He did have a good time though and is excited to play and I'm glad just to see him smiling.



No comments:
Post a Comment