Friday, September 3, 2010

We survived

So we survived the first week of school. Haley has decided that first grade is lots of fun, but very tiring. I love to hear each day the things she is excited about. It's usually lunch and whatever special thing they got to do that day like art, PE, and library. I think she has been most excited about the new school clothes she got. So we just had to take pictures, it helps that she LOVES the camera :) I'm afraid she's going to want to have a fashion show everyday! I didn't think we bought her very many clothes, but she's got quite a wardrobe now!

Among the other accomplishments of the week for me are 3 soccer practices, 3 play dates with the boys, 4 days at the gym for me, and lots of catch up work around the house. It's nice being back on a schedule. Michael has started softball practice again which is nice to see him do something he enjoys. Soccer is also in full swing and we are lucky to have GREAT coaches for both of them! Games start next week so lots more to come on that. Hunter also starts pre-school next week so he is really excited about that. Right now all I can say is that life is good and we are happy.

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com