I can't believe my baby girl is in FIRST GRADE! It seems like yesterday I was blessed to welcome her to our family! Haley is growing up so fast and couldn't wait to go to school full time. Her Mom and Dad on the other hand would like to keep her young for just a while longer! She is such a sweetheart and a HUGE help around the house, she was missed greatly by her brothers all day. Harmon really wanted her home, he is usually the first to give her hugs each morning and Hunter was just plain bored without her! He even played Barbie with her after school just so he could be with her!
She is so excited to learn and be with her friends. She lucked out to have one of her best friends Sophia in her class so life is good for her. She survived her first day with minimal problems. When I picked her up I asked her how her day was and she just burst into tears. The big upset of the day was that she didn't get to finish her jello that was in her lunch box. Man was she upset! After that she got upset about everything she could think of for about an hour, I admit I wanted to send her back :) After a little quiet time I got my Haley back. She tires easily because of her Thyroid condition and this all day school thing may be a rough adjustment, but she's so easy going that she'll be just fine! We love our Bubbas and are all excited to keep seeing her grow up (just hopefully not to fast!)
Emmy, Haley, Sophia, and Tori
No comments:
Post a Comment