Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Big "ONE"

I Can't believe my baby is 1!!! What a joy this little guy has been to our family! It was a total surprise when we found out he was coming, but our family wouldn't be complete without him. He has everyone wrapped around his little finger. I mean really--how can you resist those beautiful blue eyes and chubby cheeks! I had to post a few pictures from the last year, then on to the PARTY!
10 months old

Beautiful Newborn

Hayden has ALWAYS loved the tub!

Christmas

I love seeing him grow and learn, but oh how I miss this little guy!

Present TIME!

A favorite gift from his big sister Haley (it was a hit with all the kids), it's bigger than him!

Hayden LOVES the water so we had to swim for his big day!


Before . . . . After . . . One VERY HAPPY BOY!
Hayden is such a character and we can tell already that he is going to keep us laughing a LOT! He loves to play games and smiles very easily. When he's mad, he's mad and becomes a major MaMa's boy. The happy times definitely outweigh the ornery times though. Oh how we love this little guy!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!!

1 comment:

Cori White said...

wow that went fast.. Happy Birthday kisses from us in AZ.. looks like a fun party.. he is adorable



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com