My baby girl graduated from Kindergarten yesterday. It's hard for me to even type this because I want to cry. I'm not sure I'm ready for her to grow up! Her program was so cute, full of music and dancing. At the end they all held up pictures to the song "Wonderful World." It was really cute and her teacher worked so hard to put it together! Haley has learned so much this year and really grown up. I'm not sure I love everything she has learned from her classmates, but I guess I can't shelter her forever. So I'll let her head off to 1st grade in 3 weeks and try not to cry then to ;)
"Wonderful World"
Being shy for the camera, but she loved being on stage.
Here we are having treats in the classroom after the program.
I got a special tile for helping in the classroom. I was able to go into the class every Friday throughout the year and had fun working with the kids on sightwords.
Hunter came along to the ceremony and to cheer his big sister on. I hope they are always as close as they are now!
Here's some of Haley's buddies. Haley, Maddie, Sophia, and Emmy
Haley and her Proud Dad!
Haley and her boy Grant. They car pooled together and sat by each other. He's such a cute kid, he doesn't even mind coming over to play girly things with Haley.
Haley and Mrs. Helseth
She was a great teacher and loved all of her students. Haley excelled at reading and writing and if I can brag for a minute--I was told that she is reading at a 3rd grade level. I couldn't believe it! I give credit to her good teacher and to Haley for working so hard. She loves school and learning! Here we come 1st Grade ***sniff sniff***
She was a great teacher and loved all of her students. Haley excelled at reading and writing and if I can brag for a minute--I was told that she is reading at a 3rd grade level. I couldn't believe it! I give credit to her good teacher and to Haley for working so hard. She loves school and learning! Here we come 1st Grade ***sniff sniff***
No comments:
Post a Comment