Friday, August 13, 2010

Conversations

So Haley and I had an interesting conversation on a "pretend" phone yesterday. Here's how it went . . .

Alleen "Hi Haley what are you doing?"
Haley "I'm playing with my kids."
"Oh yeah, how many kids do you have?"
"10"
"Man, how do you deal with that many kids?"
"I just clean All day long!"
"What about your Husband, what does he do?"
"He sleeps all day"
"Does he have a job"
"No, he just sleeps all the time"
At this point Michael joined in and said that Haley's husband HAD to have a job.
She replies "OK, he works at Sonic"
"Really, so do you get free slushes?"
"Yeah, just a small Cherry slush--with 10 straws, then all the kids fight over the cherry."

She then went on to let us know that she's a Doctor, but isn't able to work because of her 10 kids and her sleeping husband. I guess his shifts at Sonic are pretty tiring. Needless to say we were laughing hysterically at this conversation!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com