Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer Sightings

With school just getting out last week, I feel like we are trying to cram Summer into 3 weeks. My goal was to do something fun with the kids everyday even if it's just for an hour, but we've all been passing around a miserable cold. You know the kind that feels like you're head is going to explode and every bit of energy gets drained from your body--yep that's been our house, so we've just stayed in quite a bit. Today the drugs kicked in and I felt like I saw some glimpses of how summer should be. Rainy/Sunny days--I LOVE a good summer rain!
Hayden naked and sneaking out the door every chance he gets

I'm not sure what this face was about, but he was having fun! Hunter is such a little fish!

Haley sees a camera and can't help but pose. The problem is she looks like she's on a red carpet and showing off the back of her dress. What's that all about?!?!?

Goofy Harm! He was last to catch the bug in our house and I feel awful for him when he's not feeling well, but it was so fun to cuddle with him and have a calm kid for a couple days. He definitely keeps us on our toes!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com