Monday, August 2, 2010

The Beach

We had a few hours to spend playing in the sand and water at Ocean Beach. We aren't the best sand castle builders, but it was sure fun trying. I had more fun burying Haley in the sand. The water was a little cool, but not to bad once you got in for a minute. After being there for a while we decided to go rent some boards and surprisingly I had a blast on the boogie board. It was the first time I had done it and I was determined to catch a good wave. Michael kept laughing at me when he tried to get me back to the beach, I just couldn't stop. I think I need another trip to just go and lay on the beach with a good book oh and yeah a boogie board :)

These two were wimps when it came to the cold, but they liked the sand


I just thought this was to cute!

He did smile a few times :)

She was still finding sand the next day, she loved it though



Don't let the waves catch you!

That's me on the left. I would have cropped it, but you don't need a close up of me in a swimsuit!

Haley did pretty good on the board to!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com