We hope the holiday season finds everyone happy, healthy, and ready for Santa to visit. Our family loves this time of year, the spirit in the air is strong this year as our kids get older and understand the meaning of the season more.
Haley is now 6 going on 16. She is all girl with a tom boy twist. She just finished playing soccer for the year and her team was undefeated. I’m afraid Haley got the competitive edge from her parents and LOVES to win! She also played T-ball last spring and loved every minute of it. Having her Dad as a coach helps to make it that much better. First grade is a breeze for her and she amazes me everyday with what she is learning. She loves to read and do math. When she’s not doing sports or school she has many friends to play with and 3 little brothers to keep busy. Haley is a HUGE help and I rely on her more than I should.
Hunter will be 5 in January and I can’t believe it! He goes to pre-school 3 days a week and can’t wait for Kindergarten to start. He is bored if Haley isn’t home because I think she’s one of his best friends. Hunt’s favorite thing to do is play the Wii and GI Joe. He played T-ball last spring as well and got to be on Haley’s team (Red Sox of course). It was so great to watch them play together, I’m afraid it will be the only time they’re on the same team.
Harmon is 2 and boy is he good at it. There were many times this year I didn’t think I would survive his terrible 2’s. As the year went on he’s gotten better and better and he is such a funny little guy. He loves to perform for everyone and keeps us laughing. He loves his brothers and sister and tries really hard to keep up with the older kids and does most of the time. It’s hard to believe he’ll start pre-school this year!
Hayden is working his way to the 18 month mark. He is a good little guy and easily entertained. I’m afraid he knows he’s the baby and gets jealous when Mom holds anyone else. He is loved by his older siblings and his favorite time of day is when they go to bed and everyone fights over who he’ll kiss goodnight first. He is all boy and loves cars, balls, and being outside.
Merry Christmas!
Love
Michael, Alleen, and Kids

No comments:
Post a Comment