I've discovered a new hobby that I really enjoy! Photography. I have a nice camera that I've been experimenting with so I can learn all the great features it has. Last weekend I took pictures of 2 families. One was the Cottams--Susie has been my visiting teacher for years now and they are such a sweet family! The other was my neighbors Kurt and Robyn--the BEST neighbors we could ask for! She's my walking buddy and a great friend to chat with as kids ride bikes! I had a blast with both families and have 2 more families booked next week because of it. I'm hoping Santa will bring me some editing software so I can get better :) Any other photographers out there please send your constructive criticism my way. I really would like to learn more!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
My new Hobby
I've discovered a new hobby that I really enjoy! Photography. I have a nice camera that I've been experimenting with so I can learn all the great features it has. Last weekend I took pictures of 2 families. One was the Cottams--Susie has been my visiting teacher for years now and they are such a sweet family! The other was my neighbors Kurt and Robyn--the BEST neighbors we could ask for! She's my walking buddy and a great friend to chat with as kids ride bikes! I had a blast with both families and have 2 more families booked next week because of it. I'm hoping Santa will bring me some editing software so I can get better :) Any other photographers out there please send your constructive criticism my way. I really would like to learn more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great pics Alleen! I just got my new SLR and am SOOOOOO excited! It's not quite as cool as yours but very awesome. My favorite pic on this post is the one of the 3 boys at an angle!
Your pics are absolutely beautiful. I have an SLR too....had it for years. I still don't know how to use it. You have inspired me to learn more about the options so I can take great pics of my family too. Happy Holidays! -Thao
Post a Comment