Monday, January 24, 2011

O'Callahan-Tillman Memorial Bridge

The weather was so nice and we had company so we decided to head out to see the bridge I'd heard so much about.  I must say getting there I wasn't to impressed, it was when we went down onto Hoover Dam and looked up that I was in total awe.  It really is an amazing site to see.  My parents and nephew Konner were in town and even though the kids were a little nervous they really enjoyed it!  My Dad--not so much.  We couldn't even get him to the edge of the bridge so he hung back with his buddy Hayden (he is Grandpa's Boy!!!!)  We were so glad to have family in town and Michael and I planned on having a date night, but stayed home to enjoy everyone's company.  Michael smoked some ribs and we had a delicious dinner--I wish I had pictures of it, but it just wouldn't do it justice!  We can't wait for Grandma and Grandpa to come visit again!  (and Konner to :)



This is the view from the bridge--amazing!



It was a bit of a hike up the hill--especially for little legs.


Grandma and Hayden

Tough kids :)

1 comment:

kate said...

I've heard when you drive across it you can't even see the damn. Crazy! That looks SO high up!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com