 |
| Upstairs bedroom |
So I guess you could call this a bad day! These are some pictures of my parents house yesterday as they watched it burn. We are so grateful that nobody got hurt and they were even able to save some of the furniture and clothes. It's still a sad thing! My Great-grandparents built this house and it holds a ton of amazing memories that will never fade! Right now it's killing me not being in Panguitch, but there isn't much for me to do there. I'm hoping to go up soon, this is one of those things that makes you really need your family close! I will be forever thankful for the memories and things I learned spending time with my grandparents during the summers. The house has changed a bit over the years, but the love that has been there for generations has never changed. We'll still have many more memories to make when things are fixed or even if there's a new house in it's place. There just better be a front porch for us to enjoy! Thanks for all the prayers and help that has been offered in our families behalf. I am so thankful for the community of Panguitch to help especially since I'm not there to do it!
 |
| View from the top of the stairs |
 |
| My mom's sewing space. Her new serger melted into the table. |
 |
| This is where the woodburning stove was and the kitchen in the background |
 |
| The futon on the bottom is where my kids usually slept |
7 comments:
These just make my heart hurt. I feel so bad for your parents.
Oh Alleen! Such devastating pictures! I am so sorry for your family. So happy that everyone is ok but it still hurts so much I am sure. love you!
Gosh, that is too bad. I am so sorry! I'm glad your parents are ok.
Wow, those pictures are heartbreaking. I'm so sorry this happened! I'm glad everyone is taking good care of your parents and they are in our prayers.
We were so sad when we heard! Sending prayers for your parents and fam!
Oh, Alleen, please tell your parents that I am glad that they a re safe, but sorry for their loss. -Thao
That's AWFUL! I'm so sorry. Glad to hear everyone is safe and sound, but... still... very heartbreaking. Our best to you and yours!
Post a Comment