My little girl just had her 7th Birthday. I CAN'T believe how fast she is growing up. I see a teenager just around the corner! Haley had a fun birthday. We spread the gifts out throughout the day which made her happy. She had softball practice at noon so she got a few gifts before heading out. A new bat bag, cleats, and batting gloves oh and don't forget the bat! Man this girl is spoiled! Most of the stuff she needed anyway so we just saved it and wrapped it. I think she was most excited about the bat bag--it's Pink! She is such a daddy's girl and loves anything baseball! She was excited to go to practice and use all her new equipment!
After practice we rushed home to get ready for her party. She invited 6 friends over for treats then we took them all to see Gnomeo and Juliet. It was cute and the girls all had a great time. We made it a fairly low key party because last year she had a huge one. She was thrilled! I think I realized how grown up she was when I saw her opening her gifts from her friends. Earrings, a dress, and more clothes. She did get one Barbie that she was just as excited for. Haley is such a joy to us! She keeps us laughing all the time! She is an amazing example to her little brothers and her parents to! She has taken the challenge to read the Book of Mormon everyday very seriously and reminds me most of the time. I think it's my favorite time of the day. Haley excels at school and LOVES learning. What a blessing it is to get to be her Mom and watch her grow up! Here are a few pictures from the festivities of the day. 

Haley chose to have a brownie sundae instead of a cake (I thought it was a GREAT idea), but being the good Mom I am we forgot to sing Happy Birthday so lucky Haley got 2 brownies. She didn't mind a bit!
2 comments:
Aw, a pink bat bag, how cute! Who went and told our kids they could all grow up!!!??? I can't believe she is seven! Good thing she likes baseball with all those little brothers! :) I had three brothers right after me too and for us it was spending the day on our bikes in the desert catching snakes and lizards. :)
They grow up so fast! I loved that Gnomeo and Juliet movie. My twins have a birthday and we are going to Rango;) I love easy birthday parties!
Post a Comment