Sunday, May 18, 2008

Libby Lou



Well Haley is at the age where she is going to Birthday Parties. Her friend Tyler just had her birthday party at Libby Lou's. For those who don't know what that is--it's a place where little girls grow up way to fast! They go and get their hair, make-up, and nails done. Haley was so shy the whole time and hardly said a word, but my how she loved it. She chose the princess hair do and pink nail polish. I'm scared for the teenage years with her, I have a feeling she'll be a little high maitenence. She'll be talking about this party for weeks to come!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh how fun that looks for Haley! You look beautiful with your kids on Mother's Day. I have to ask where you got your "I belong" picture with the link to Mormon.org? I want one!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com