1. Love--Unconditional love for their children
2. Work--My Dad and Michael have a very strong work ethic
3. Charity--they would give everything to help someone-especially their children
4. Time--They both will do anything to spend more time with their families
5. Sacrifice--They have given up things that are important to them for their kids
6. Priesthood--Both honor their priesthood and I am a recipient of their blessings!
I'm sure I could go on and on, but mostly I just want them to know how thankful I am for them. I'm glad I can be named after my Dad Allen (Alleen) and that he raised me to be the person I am today. Michael is the best husband and father a person could ask for. He spoils our kids rotten, because he loves to see them happy. He is a child at heart! I love you both and hope you had a very HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment