What a weekend we had. We had a house full of family visiting and couldn't have had a better time!! Sunday, June 1 we blessed Harmon. His Dad gave him a very special blessing and I of course cried like a baby. We have been touched with each of our kids blessings when we see all of our family support us in the circle. There was a lot of family that came from out of state and from right here in town. Thanks to everyone who was there to support us! We had a great lunch at our house afterwards and luckily we had enough food. I think we decided that there were around 50 people here. Cooking for that many people stresses me out majorly--I'm always worried that there won't be enough or that it will taste awful, but everything went well and the food was actually okay. I had lots of help though. I wasn't very good at getting the camera out until the end when I caught Haley with it in the sandbox. So any of the pictures that are from an angle looking up were taken by Haley--she's quite the photographer. It was a very special day that we will remember forever. We feel so blessed to have Harmon in our family, he is such a special little spirit!



3 comments:
What cute pictures!!!! I can't believe I forgot about his blessing. I wanted to at least go to church with you guys. Shannon was going to come out too and I guess we both forgot to put it on our calendars. You look great! I sure do miss you...I've been so busy lately I haven't even made it to the park with Gabby. I liked it when we had something set up more regularly. We need to have another "Presidency Meeting" soon! There's a great Thai/Chinese place we keep telling Jimmy and Shannon we need to go to. I'll let you know when we are planning on going and maybe you guys can meet us there!
Those pictures are so dang cute. Thanks so much for inviting us I had a blast and as always it was good to see you guys. P.s I need that salsa recipe I crave it every day not bad for just starting your salsa business huh?
I am so sorry we weren't there for the blessing. The plan was to go before the morning of and then things fell apart. He is adorable and the kids are getting so big! We miss you over here. We need to do lunch soon, with or without kids. Just give me til July after girls camp hehehe.
Post a Comment