Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!! We had a great weekend celebrating Michael's 33rd Birthday. He says it's just another day, but we definitely need to celebrate the birth of this great guy! We started the celebration on Wednesday by going out to dinner and to a 51's game. Then Thursday we made daddy the chef and cooked our own calzones or Stromboli (We weren't sure what to call them, but they were yummy). Friday we watched a Red Sox game on TV (One of Michael's favorite things to do) then went to Applebees for dinner (Haley's request). We ended the night at Target to buy a new game for the Wii he got for Fathers Day/Birthday. Saturday there was another Red Sox game on and we went to see Kung Foo Panda with his brother Eric and wife Jenny. Followed of course by pizza with brownies and ice cream. Unfortunately Michael has to work on his actual birthday, but I think the weekend made up for it. Michael is the greatest husband and dad and I am soo thankful for all he does for me. I'd be lost without him! I love you Michael and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I only made him blow out 3 candles on his brownie--I don't think 33 would have fit.

There's Dad apron and all--What a good cook he is!

There's Michael and Eric boxing each other--Those Nelson boys love to hit each other. It was a preatty good match!

The 51's lost, but it was a great evening.

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com