Yesterday was my "25th" Birthday. It was a great day! Michael and the kids spoiled me as usual. I got Wii Fit and stayed up until 2:00am playing with it. Michael and I had fun laughing at each other trying to do some of the games. I had my yummy birthday dinner at Claimjumper and 24 hours later I think I'm still full! We followed up with the "I declair" which is a giant eclair and I mean GIANT. I should have taken a picture! What made the day most special was just spending time with my family. I was shocked at all the e-mails and phone calls from friends and family--it makes me feel good to know people were thinking of me.

18 comments:
Happy Birthday Again!!! Isn't it great being 25? I am glad that you had a fun night with your family. Love Ya!!!!!
I can't believe I ran into you yesterday and didn't wish you a Happy Birthday. I'm such a dork. I'm the worst with dates! So, Happy Late Birthday! It was so good to see you again. I've missed you like crazy. I'll call you soon to set a time up to meet. Glad you had a great "25th" birthday! Hee, hee! I love it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEEN!!!! Goodness, I'm always forgetting how old I am, so thank you for reminding me that I'm only 25...
Remember when we thought 25 was old? It's really not that bad, huh.
Happy Birthday Alleen!!! If it makes you feel any better, I think you are a whole year younger than I am. I really want to know how you like that wii fit, I am curious. I have thought about getting it. Glad you had such a fun day!
25?? thats nothing.. you are a baby.. I just hit 31 and its not all that bad :) glad you had a fun day and Mike spoiled you.. cute pic of both of you :)
Hi Alleen!!! I haven't talked to you forever. I hope you don't care but I linked to your blog by other people's blogs. I saw Sally on Facebook, and then connected with Val. On Val's facebook is her blog address, so I went looking at it and saw Sally's blog... then on her blog I saw yours. :) Does that make any sense? Anyway I was excited because I think about you (and all the other girls) all the time. I hope you are doing good. It looks like it according to your blog. Cute family. You can find me on facebook or at timandmisty.blogspot.com. My blog is not nearly as cute and I barely ever blog, but atleast we can stay in contact that way maybe! You'll have to write if you get a minute and let me know how thing are. Talk to you later!
Misty (Fielding) Larsen
Happy belated birthday! I miss seeing you at church now! By the way, you look great!
k the more i thought about it i knew the " 25" couldnt be true:)
i was telling blades.. hey you know how old alleen is.. then we got talking about it and how long we have been married... and you have been married.. brat!
Happy Be-lated! I'm jealous that you get to go to Claim Jumper! Lucky! Their desserts are HUGE! Hope you had a good one! :)
Happy Birthday! A little late, I know, but I am just now getting caught up on my blog stalking from being in Europe.
Hmmm, let's see.....if you are 25 and we are the same age, that means that next week I will also be 25...that's FANTASTIC!
How great that you got a Wii Fit. I love mine!
Happy late b-day. Where is this giant eclair? I am going to go there right now because that sounds so good right now thanks for the idea.
i tagged you on my blog.. check it out
Happy day Alleen...this is like the third time I've tried to comment...somethings not workin right...
Happy Birthday!!! I think you are so lucky to have the WII. We think that is the funest thing ever. I'm glad your birthday was a great one. Your blog is adorable. And you're right Annie does look like a Bess doesn't she. Hopefully we'll see you guys around the holidays. Love, Kim
Happy 25th birthday! I guess that makes me 26 next week. How lovely. Since I am still in my "20's" maybe I ought to go skydiving or something.....
Alleen, I thought of you and was wishing I still had your phone # on my phone but My phone crashed and I had to get and new one and they could not transfer the Numbers. Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY I really can not believe you are 25 but I quess I am turning 50(ouch) that hurts to type. ha ha any way looks like you have had a gREAT BIRTHDAY WEEK + HA HA Love ya Clo
Oh my goodness Alleen! You are so young, I am almost 8 years older than you- k feeling pretty old right now:) Looks like you had a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are so cute!!
Post a Comment