Monday, September 29, 2008

What to do with leftover beans . . . .

Don't you hate when you get done with dinner and there's just a little bit left and you wonder "should I save this or throw it out?" I have come to the conclusion that if it is any type of beans just leave them on the table and Haley will finish them off. This is an older picture, but she regularly does this. She finishes her dinner then waits until everyone else is gone and takes the spoon to the BIG BOWL. She is truly a Nelson! Let me just say "Beans Beans the Magical Fruit, the more you eat the more you . . ." Well everyone knows the rest :)

3 comments:

Cori White said...

TOOT!! thats too cute.. Case loves beans too..
Camden likes the mexican refried ones .. yummo!

Michelle said...

Alleen...Hope you are having a great birthday!!! We need to get together soon! I miss park playdates and bookclub and presidency meetings!

Happy birthday!

:)

Dave and Kristin said...

That's cute! Just make sure you put her to bed early so you don't have to smell the magical fruit... Hey I hope you had a great birthday!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com