Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Laurel Hills

So it's official--we are in a new ward. We just had Stake Conference and they Changed all but one ward in our stake. We were put into a brand new ward called "Laurel Hills." Since we have moved to Henderson not even two years ago we have been in 3 wards. I think that's a record! The change was much needed! In the last ward we had about 250 kids in primary and if you were 5 minutes late for church you wouldn't get a seat. I'm excited to be in the new ward with lots of friends. Michael already knows a ton of people too. It will be an adjustment, but changes are fun!
Haley was Sleeping Beauty and wanted a little photo shoot--what a pretty princess.
This is what happens when Hunter dresses himself. He's a little fashioned challenged.
Harmon has realized that when he rolls on his side he sleeps better. We can tell when he is down and out!

5 comments:

Amy B. said...

Cute new blog...I need to look into that. Our ward primary is huge too...like 160, but nothing like yours. WOW!!!

Danielle said...

I am going to miss seeing you on Sundays! I quess we will always have blogging!

Dave and Kristin said...

I love your blog! I just started getting in to this whole blogging thing and it's awesome seeing your cute kids and what you've been up to.

Dave and Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cori White said...

hey there. gotta love new ward changes. our ward needs to be split.. we have 900 people in ours and the primary sounds the same.. 4 nurseries.. 3 sunbeam classes.. its nuts! its like stake conference every week.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com