Saturday, September 27, 2008

3 Dollars Please


Haley got 3 goals today at soccer. So that means she gets 3 dollars. Yes Dad decided to encourage her with a dollar per goal. She's not going to let him forget either. Last week she had 2 goals and it will only go up from here. We got nervous when she scored the first 2 goals of the game. The Ladybugs went on to win 8-2.
Before soccer we visited a car show in downtown Henderson. It was fun to look at all the classic and new cars. Michael of course got excited about rims, engines, and horsepower. I don't know much about all that stuff, but there were some pretty colors :) The kids liked anything with flames or that looked like Speed Racers car.

This is Michael's dream car. A '67 Camero SS (At least I think that's what it is) Unfortunately they aren't made for car seats, so his dream will have to wait. Sorry Michael.

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com