I learned
***I love freckles. Haley now has a cute little array of freckles across her nose. I think they are to cute! I wish my camera was good enough to catch them.
***Dropping a 35 pound weight on your toe REALLY HURTS! May cause swelling and bruising--I don't recommend this to anyone!
***Little boys are so innocent. Hunter saw a lady (a very well endowed one) on TV in a skimpy swimsuit that was designed in Red, White, and Blue--he automatically was excited to see Wonder Woman.
***Haley knows me well. She was asking me what I wanted for my birthday and I said I like things for the house so she said "a cleaning machine"--Yes I would love a maid for my birthday!
***I've missed being available. I got rid of my cell phone when Haley was born and didn't think I missed it that much, but I got a new one this week and really enjoy being available again.
***I still get homesick. Yes I know I'm old enough and have been away from home long enough, but I still get homesick. I'm feeling the need to head home for a few days and let Mom take care of me or at least just visit for a day. It doesn't help that EVERY DAY my kids ask when we're going to Panguitch again. They love their Grandma and PaPa.
***Carpooling is the greatest! I love only having to drive kids to Pre-school once a week, but I do miss not being there when she first comes out of class excited to show me what she did.
***Little girls are hilarious! Haley's friends came over after pre-school for lunch and play. First thing they did when they got to our house was put on a little concert and sing the Days of the Week Song to Michael. Then came princess clothes and pretend food. They were so fun to watch play! Oh I remember being a little girl!
***Taking 5 days off from the gym is a big mistake! I went back today and it was like starting all over again. Hence the weight falling on my toe! I'm tired, sore, and not to excited to go back.
4 comments:
My kids are covered in freckles...or barkles if you ask Grady. "A face without freckles is like a day without sunshine"
I love the run down of the week. When we sit back and look at the week, we have so many good things! I'm with you on loving freckles. Griffin got all of Travis' freckles, they're everywhere on that boy! Owen has some on his nose. I love them.
Cute post! Isn't it fun to be a mom? I wish I had a little girl, but I do love my little boys!
Post a Comment