Saturday, November 22, 2008
Twilight
So we had girls night out and did the midnight movie thing to see Twilight. We had a great time. How can you not have a great time when you include The Cheesecake Factory, a movie, no kids, and good friends. We just went with a little group of ShaLayne, Ashley, Becky, and Mindy. I was shocked at how many people we knew when we got to the theatre, it was pretty much just a party. As for the movie itself I was really excited to see it and enjoyed it. I think I wanted to be WOWed a little more, but it was still enjoyable. I wanted Edward to be a bit more good looking. What did everyone else think? I'm mainly glad that I read the books before seeing the movie--they are well written and a good escape from the world. I'd like to see the movie again without all the clapping and squeals from the crowd every time Edward and Bella would look at each other. I'm making Michael go with me again soon. Anyway, I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on the movie so lots of comments from you Twilighters! (I wish I had pictures of the evening, but I never got my camera out)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmmm...Still thinking about the movie, trying to decide. Sorry about the double comment above.
Not better than the book, special effects cheesy, you know, but it added to the the twilight family
It was just fun to gomore than anything!Karen Stewart
Post a Comment