Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year! We were able to go to Panguitch and spend it with my parents. We were the only ones there so my kids were spoiled rotten with attention. We are still in the detox phase of returning home. Dinner was excellent with all the fixins!
Here's Haley helping and Hunter waiting (not so patiently)




The next day was fun to because it's always nice to have a built in babysitter and take off to Cedar City for Date Night. I took Michael to see Twilight which he enjoyed and didn't even complain about seeing. Dinner at Chili's and a little Christmas shopping concluded the evening. It's nice to get away together.

Saturday my brother Marc and his family came over for our yearly Christmas Tree Hunt. There was so much snow, which made the trip so fun. We picked some gorgeous trees and froze to death, but loved every minute of it! It's a tradition we look forward to every year (even when we don't get a tree).
Hollie and I made it thru the snow carrying kids--we should be excused from working out until after the holidays!

My Husband the bank robber--hey he was warm!

The holiday continues as Michael is off this whole week--which means I get to crack the whip to get the Christmas decorations up. I love the holidays and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I asked my kids what they were thankful for and Haley said "My family, my friends, my body, and church" Hunter being the true little boy said "My bum" as he shook his booty and made tooting noises. Oh man am I in trouble with him! I'm with Haley though I am so Thankful for my family, friends, the gospel, and everything else the Lord has blessed me with. The list could go on forever!

1 comment:

Lara said...

I was in Vegas this week and thought of you. I think that is where you live...Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com