We had a great weekend spending time with family and friends. My brother Cameron and his wife Jessica came down for the weekend. I didn't think the kids would let them go home, they love to smother them with love and attention. We did a little Christmas shopping and visited Bass Pro Shop to see Santa and their winter wonderland. It was a fun set up and there is always so much to see there. After that we met up with our good friends Mike and Juanita for a little Cafe Rio and our annual trip to Ethel M Chocolate Factory. We love seeing the lights in the cactus garden and it doesn't matter how cold it is, we always have a really good time. (We missed you Cori and Blades--it wasn't the same without you!) Yesterday we hit the dreaded mall for T-Ball sign ups. I don't recommend going to the mall the Saturday before Christmas. It was so crowded and I really hate crowds, but it was fun to spend time with family and Haley is really excited about T-ball. We finished the night off with a not so good BYU game and giving Hunter a haircut. So I guess it didn't end on a great note, but overall it was a fun weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment