Saturday, January 17, 2009

Build a Bear

Today we decided to let the kids use their gift cards they got for Christmas and headed to Build a Bear. They were so excited all morning and couldn't decide what animal they wanted to get. Hunter was the most difficult--he was set on a dinosaur then a puppy then finally went for the Koala Bear. Haley quickly chose a kitty that she named Alley and I had to get the Monkey for Harmon. It was just to cute. They had fun stuffing them and dressing them in the outfits they got with their gift cards. Hunter had Ironman, Haley a soccer player, and Harmon a football player. Michael and I being the horrible parents that we are spoiled them and got them another outfit to (I did have $10.00 in coupons to use). They couldn't wait to come home and just play with them and really can't wait to sleep with their new friends tonight. Thanks Rich and Angell they LOVED their Christmas present!!!!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com